The 1892 Lester Park School

December's Past & Present Pic

Image: Jim Davis

This month Jim Davis takes us to 5410 Otsego Street and all the way back to 1892, when the first Lester Park Elementary school was built on the southeast corner of 54th and Otsego. A year after it was built, Lester Park and Lakeside joined the city of Duluth, and the school became part of the Duluth school district. Click here to read the building’s entire history, and click here to catch up on past “Past & Present” photographs.

December's Past & Present Pic

Leave a reply