Our Lost Landmark for March is the Glass Block Store, billed as “The Shopping Center of Duluth” around 1920. The store started in 1887 as Patton & Watson. The firm built a new home for the store at 128 West Superior Street in 1892. By 1902 the business had become Patton & White and had added three more floors to the building; it reopened as the Patton & White Glass Block Store. F. A. Patrick bought out Patton & White in 1911, and the store became known simply as Glass Block. Read more about it here, in the Zenith City History archives.