The 1886 Sherwood House

This Month's Lost Landmark Photo

The William C. & Amelia Sherwood house stood at 1125 East Superior Street from 1886 until 1956. (Image: Duluth Public Library)

The Sherwood’s hired architect Oliver Traphagen to design this home for them six years after Sherwood arrived in Duluth and entered the local real estate and insurance industries. Read more about the Sherwoods and their home here.

This Month's Lost Landmark Photo

Leave a reply

Menu