William Livingstone

The William Livingstone. (Image: Zenith City Online)

Great Lakes Engineering Works of Ecorse, Michigan, put the Livingstone together in 1908 for the Mutual Steamship Fleet. In 1936 the ship was renamed the S. B. Way, and twelve years later her name changed again, to the Crispin Oglebay, when she was converted to a selfunloader. She sold for scrap in 1973.