Mount Olive Lutheran

Mount Olive English Lutheran Church. (Image: Zenith City Press)

1901 East 4th Street | Architect Unknown | Built: 1922 | Closed: 1956

This building served Mount Olive Lutheran’s congregation until 1956, when they moved to the 1905 Trinity Episcopal Pro-Cathedral at 2102 East Superior Street. Today the 1922 building is home to Kaio Coffee, associated with the River Church across the street at 1902 East 4th Street, originally built as Temple Emmanuel.